Monday, April 14, 2008

He really is coming home!

I still don't believe it. Brian really is coming home!!! It was supposed to be today, but now he's not coming until tomorrow morning. Connor is going to be so excited when he sees his daddy. Even though it's only for a few days it couldn't come at a better time.

I made this card for someone in the PTI RAK group. I used the Polka Dot Basics set from Papertrey Ink. I love that set. On the purple paper I used Versamark ink and I was stamping at night and with the bad light in our living room I didn't think the polka dots were showing up. The next morning I saw them in the light and they kind of look pink on the purple paper. Not really the look I was going for, but oh well. The hello metal tag was white and I just inked it with the Papertrey Aqua Mist and added a Dew Drop.


Recipe
Stamps: Polka Dot Basics (Papertrey)
Cardstock: Petal (CTMH); White (Office Depot)
Ink: Aqua Mist (Papertrey); Versamark (Tsukineko)
Accents: Aqua Mist Twill Ribbon (Papertrey); Flower Brad (Making Memories); Hello tag (Making Memories)
; Dew Drop (Robin's Nest)
Tools: Corner Rounder (EK Success)

Thanks for looking and have a great day,

No comments: