Thursday, June 4, 2009

Teacher's Thank You Cards

Connor graduated from Pre-K a few weeks ago and I bought his two teachers some gift cards so I had to make cards to go along with them. Papertrey's Teacher's Apple is the perfect stamp set. The first card I totally copied from Nichole Heady's blog. I love this card and it was fun to make.

Recipe
Stamps: Teacher's Apple, Trajan Monogram Edition (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: White, Ripe Avocado, Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Pure Poppy, Ripe Avocado, Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink)
Accents: Buttons, Ribbon (Papertrey Ink); Hemp (CTMH)
Tools: Nestabilities (Spellbinders); Cuttlebug


For this card, I know I saw a card somewhere with a line of apples and I liked it so this is what I came up with. I did ink the edges of the card, green cardstock, and tag but you can't see it very well in the photo. I also used 3D foam squares to pop the apples up.


Recipe
Stamps: Teacher's Apple, Polka Dot Basics, Simply Stationery (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: White, Ripe Avocado (Papertrey Ink); Kraft (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Pure Poppy, Ripe Avocado, Dark Chocolate, Black (Papertrey Ink); Distressing Ink (Tim Holtz)
Accents: Ribbon (Offray)
Tools: Tag (Spellbinders); Cuttlebug
; 3D Foam Squares (CTMH)


Have a great day,

No comments: