Monday, March 29, 2010

Valentine's Day-Part 1

I know, I know, I promised I'd keep up with my blog better and I've failed again!  Sorry about that.  I really haven't been making much lately, just a bunch of Valentine's Day cards for Connor's class last month.  I made one for each of the kids in his class and put a heart-shaped lollipop inside.  I used Papertrey's Tiny Treats:  Valentine, an adorable set for making kid's cards.





Recipe
Stamps: Tiny Treats: Valentine; Background Basics: Hearts (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: Spring Rain, Melon Berry, Pure Poppy, New Leaf, Ripe Avocado, Sweet Blush, Raspberry Fizz, Kraft, White (Papertrey Ink); Indian Corn Blue (Close to my Heart)
Ink: Spring
Rain, Melon Berry, Pure Poppy, New Leaf, Ripe Avocado, Sweet Blush, Raspberry Fizz (PTI); Indian Corn Blue (CTMH); Versafine Onyx Black (Tsukineko)
Accents:  3D Foam Squares (CTMH)
Tools: Nestabilities (Spellbinders); Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Markers (Copic); Scorpal



Thanks for looking,




No comments: