Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Connor's Fourth Birthday

Well, since I posted Hunter's birthday photos I should also post Connor's. He turned four when we were in Pensacola on July 1 (my Canada Day baby). And here he is, the birthday boy.

Since we weren't at home I couldn't make him a cake, so my MIL bought him a Cars cake (he picked it out). It was from Albertson's and was really good. Notice how they spelled his name wrong though :(


And the card I made him before we left home. I bought this stamp set specifically for his birthday card because he loves trains SO much.


Recipe

Stamps: Choo Choo Train (Close to my Heart)
Cardstock: Stampers Select White (Papertrey Ink); Garden Green (CTMH)
Patterned Paper: Rough' N Tumble (CTMH)
Ink: Indian Corn Blue, Cranberry, Buttercup, Black (CTMH)
Accents: Gromlets (We R Memory Keepers)
Tools: Crop-A-Dile Big Bite (We R Memory Keepers); 3D Foam Squares (CTMH)


Thanks for looking,

No comments: